Viaduct side of Soursac
Work began in 1911.
To rent a cottage:
Please feel free to contact us for any other dates.
The footbridge overlooking the Luzège, below the viaduct, allows to connect the two banks.
Former tram line on the Lapleau side
The network ended on 31 December 1959
Essai du viaduc, le 8 mai 1913
Pedestrian traffic is now prohibited